Thursday, January 30, 2014

Verbal Abuse Is the Key to Weight Loss

So here is a guy in the UK that believes he can help people lose weight by being verbally abusive. Hmmm.



I don't know whether to thank him for honestly (which I believe works for breaking old patterns) or whether I want to throttle him for heaping on the coals.



At Respect Me Rules we defiantly tell the truth--you allow yourself to be verbally and emotionally abused and until you can accept this, you will continue to allow (and thus encourage) your own abuse. On the other hand, how many times did I hear how "flabby" I was? I could not wear short shorts because I was too old and wrinkly--and saggy--my abuser could not call me fat because I was thin--so he found another way to hurt--I was 'saggy" and "out of shape." So this guy ripping an fat people--well... I just don't know. Read about it here:

HyperVocal | Verbal Abuse Is the Key to Weight Loss, According to UK Hypnotherapist: "“But I won’t give them an inch – they have given themselves too many already. I won’t sweet-talk, because they’ve had enough sweets already. And I won’t have any of that ‘Oh, I’m big-boned’ rubbish. If they come out with excuses, I look them in the eye and say, ‘Stay fat then. Don’t waste my time’.”"


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.