Thursday, October 2, 2014

Contemplating Divorce From His Emotional And Verbal Abuse

I always hate to see someone reach this awful place--where they just can't take it onemore minute--we really bleieve that most marriages can be saved--but it takes work on the part of the target and an understanding that can't abuse you if you don't allow it. Anyway, read her story--it breaks my heart--and if you haven't yet, go enroll in the Verbal Abuse Defense course-(free).



Contemplating Divorce From His Emotional And Verbal Abuse: "ter many hurts from infidelities and emotional and verbal abuse, I’m exhausted and contemplating divorce. I hate myself for allowing myself to come to this. I hate myself for allowing him to get to me. I hate myself for allowing my child to hear us fight like that. I've woken up defeated. I'm definitely divorcing him now, but just have to wait to start getting paid and save money"


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.