Friday, November 7, 2014

Anita Moorjani in Sedona - Why is this a secret?

I listened to this today--this women is a hero. My cousin in law, Michelle, had me listen to Anita--who was drying of multiple tumors--as she lay dying, she had a NDE and her world was transformed. One of the things she said directly relates to how we allow others to treat us--she said,

"If you love yourself more, others love you more. Other people respect you as much as you respect yourself. I don't understand why this is such a secret." Anita Moorjani 



The message I want to share with you is about respect--don't allow others to verbally abuse you--it hurts you and it hurts them.



The second message was for me. I don't need to be afraid of the upcoming surgery. I know I will not die before my time. I just needed to be reminded of it.



Anita Moorjani in Sedona - YouTube:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.