Friday, April 18, 2014

BUY Respect-Me R.U.L.E.S-Text and Workbook

We've had another graduate--Kirsten--she did great! Kirsten worked harder than most at getting it right. After completing the benefits section, she wrote us:

BUY Respect-Me R.U.L.E.S-Text and Workbook: "I'm working through the individual workbook, having many lightbulbs go on, also some confirmation that I am improving in my abilities to demand respect, particularly when it comes to the "secondary benefits" section.  There were some benefits that definitely used to be true for me, but no longer are. ~Kristen S. "
Kirsten even got a book for her mom! This reminds me that we have a great discount if you buy both the text and the workbook.







Buy several sets, save more



Let us know how the workshop is working for you!


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.