Thursday, July 11, 2013

Verbally abusive | a question answered by Manay Gina

Here's an online Q and A from a young woman named Manay--she has some pretty good advice. Read the questions and answer and consider why her answer is not to make the target a victim. We need more advice like this to retrain targets on how to protect themselves wand know that they can't really change their partners.

Verbally abusive | Tempo - News in a Flash: "Dear Manay Gina,
My husband is verbally abusive and aggressive when he’s drunk but he is very considerate and kind to everyone when he’s not. A number of times, I thought of leaving him with our two children but the thought of having a broken family scares me. Besides I think it’s too late for me to start anew because I am not really that young. What should I do?"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.