Thursday, December 15, 2011

top ten list of the holiday traditions I happily leave in my past.

 Hey, I ran across Kelly Holly's top ten list and I tend to agree--read for a laugh--or maybe some tears!
I was sitting around on Thanksgiving Day thinking about all of the holiday traditions I left behind when I left my husband. Amazingly, there aren’t any that I miss. I really did try to get myself choked up about my lack of traditional family time, but the tears wouldn’t come. Instead, I ended up with a top ten list of the holiday traditions I happily leave in my past.
1.) His insistence on his family’s traditional foods. That wouldn’t be so bad except my family’s traditional dishes were unapproved.

for the rest of Kelly's top ten, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.