Thursday, June 11, 2015

Daddy Jekyll, Daddy Hyde: Transforming patterns of verbal abuse for the sake of our children

If you are a follower of mine or even if you simply want to know more about abuse--read this woman's story. My heart went out to her. I don't like to see marriages break up, but sometimes we have no choice--whenI read this:



“Tell me a story, Mommy.”
“Sure sweetheart,” Carol replied.
“Tell me a story about why Daddy gets mad.” 
It spoke to my heart.



Daddy Jekyll, Daddy Hyde: Transforming patterns of verbal abuse for the sake of our children | PhillyVoice: "“Most of our friends really never believed me when I explained that Ken has an ugly temper,” Carol states, shaking her head. “But he does, he does.”

Carol remembers the turning point."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.