Friday, November 28, 2008

How To Find Your Soul Mate & Your Self - Part 4

This lady has a lot of good things to say!!!! I love her site and you might find it interesting if you are out of your last relationship and looking for something more. I think one of my biggest problems in relationships is that I am attached to the outcome--therefore I monitor my words and actions based on what i want my partner to do and how I want them to feel--that is not genuine and I need to be more genuine with the possible partners my Higher Power presents to me.

How To Find Your Soul Mate & Your Self - Part 4: "4 Rules to Live Your Life By

This is all you need to practice in order to find your way in life...
to find your self love, your soulmate, and your purpose.

These are also known as the 4 rules of negotiation or peace making, and can be applied to ANY relationship or situation to bring about the highest good for all concerned, ALWAYS."

  1. Be present

  2. Listen

  3. Tell the Truth

  4. Release Attachment to the Outcome

Explanation:

  1. Being present means showing up, and being willing to participate in the solution, which means being WILLING to HEAR the other person out.

  2. Listening is HEARING how the other person says they feel, to what they are telling you THEY need. You are not listening, if you are in your head, hearing your own thoughts, and thinking about what you need to say next, in order to try and make things go your way.

  3. Telling the TRUTH is communicating how you REALLY FEEL at a heart (soul) level, regardless of what you FEAR may or may not be the outcome. The truth will ALWAYS set you free.

  4. Releasing attachment to the outcome is being willing to accept whatever happens as being for the best. If attached to the outcome, you will not be able to do #'s 1, 2, or 3. Attachment is selfishness, not love. Love is acceptance, and allowance for the other person to be who they really are, and to do what they feel is right at a heart level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in how you use language.